Santa Barbara Triathlon Club Membership 2013
Since its re-establishment in 1997, the SB Tri Club has been bringing multi-sport athletes of all levels together. Joining the club is a great way to meet other athletes from your town, train with some of the best coaches in the sport, and socialize along Santa Barbara’s beautiful beaches. The Club welcomes athletes of all abilities, men and women, young, old, dedicated or weekend warrior. We have members who are Ironman age group champions to those who have yet to complete their first sprint triathlon. As a member you’ll enjoy professionally coached group work outs, discounts to local triathlons and select local retailers, SB Tri club gear, and a ton of awesome memories!
Our meetings are typically the second Thursday of each month (check the website homepage) Feb. through Nov. We have guest speakers, food, drink, and fun!
How to Register for the 2013 Season:
- Create a free user account “Register Here First”
- Select the appropriate membership option
- Note: Our credit card service is pending so paypal is currently the only option. You MAY still pay with a credit or debit card as long as you have a paypal account.
OR If you absolutely must write a check you can fill out the 2013 Membership Application and drop it off or mail it to Hazards (address on form)
*Membership period begins when you sign up, and ends Dec. 31
2013 Membership Dues Includes:
- Dinner and access to monthly meeting featuring guest speakers
- Entry to SB Tri Club social events, clinics and workshops
- Discounts to all local triathlons, events and select retailers (Hazard’s Cyclesport, Sant Barbara Running, etc.)
- Free SWAG – Long sleve technical running shirt, running visor, water bottle etc.
- Credit towards SB Tri Club cycling and racing uniforms ($30 individual/$60 Families)
- Access to group training sessions and weekly coached track workouts